Sharing Great St. Louis Stories with America
Digital campaign targets business decision-makers and talent in 8 markets with positive news about the St. Louis region
“Great stories happen to those who can tell them.” This quote by Ira Glass, reflects the ultimate objective of the STLMade initiative – to fuel our region’s forward momentum by amplifying the positive stories of the people and ideas shaping the future of the St. Louis metro.
This spring we’re taking our storytelling to eight markets across the country to ensure that business decision makers and prospective talent are hearing about some of the industries, organizations, innovators, and investments that are putting St. Louis on the map.
These stories include:
- 11 reasons startups are choosing St. Louis to stand out and stay
- GDIT selects St. Louis as a strategic place to grow and build the art of possible
- St. Louis Cortex Innovation District – a model for urban transformation (case study)
- St. Louis scientist is developing a zero-carbon smart farm system
- St. Louis is staking a claim as the geospatial tech capital of the world
- This St. Louis fashion company is revolutionizing fashion and manufacturing
- St. Louis, No. 1 for women-owned startups, is accelerating opportunities for diverse entrepreneurs
- Why top tech companies are making St. Louis home
Over the course of 12-weeks, these articles will be promoted to American City Business Journal subscribers in eight markets: Austin, Charlotte, Denver, Nashville, Philadelphia, San Francisco, San Jose and Washington, D.C. The St. Louis: Gateway to Business digital campaign is a paid content partnership with St. Louis Development Corporation and The St. Louis Business Journal.
A special thank you to our collaborators and Greater St. Louis, Inc. investors who provided content to support this initiative: Arch Grants, Danforth Plant Science Center, HEC-TV, Investable Universe, Bruce Katz and Karen Black, and St. Louis Magazine.