Building A Greater St. Louis Takes All of Us
Realizing our shared vision of meaningful and positive growth for the bi-state metropolitan area will require unprecedented investment, collaboration and participation. This is the reason that five economic development organizations combined as of January 1, 2021, to create Greater St. Louis, Inc. – a best-in-class platform for businesses, institutions and individuals representing the diversity of our region to invest and organize around a unified regional strategy for creating jobs, expanding inclusive economic development and improving our long-term global competitiveness.
We Invite Businesses All Sizes to Engage in Our Mission
The work of Greater St. Louis, Inc. (GSL) is achieved through the financial support of investors at all levels who champion a pro-growth agenda for our region. But our mission cannot be realized without the active participation of business and civic leaders who also commit their time, energy and expertise to engage in the work that results in broad prosperity.
For every level of investment, Greater St. Louis, Inc. offers meaningful opportunities for seasoned and emerging leaders to build relationships, acquire knowledge and affect change that will transform our region.
Forums and Events
GSL provides forums for all investors to receive briefings on the mission, strategy and agenda and engage with like-minded, long-term visionary business and civic leaders committed to a stronger metro economy.
Implementation of Strategic Initiatives
Investors are invited to lead and participate in implementation-focused advisory boards, councils, networks, task forces and working groups that are now forming in support GSL’s eight growth-focused strategic initiatives:
- AllianceSTL: Recruiting businesses to St. Louis
- Center for Civic Research & Innovation: Providing high-quality, objective research and analysis to support economic development and community efforts
- CentralCitySTL: Revitalizing the urban core
- ChamberSTL: Achieving pro-growth public policy
- GeoFutures: Championing St. Louis as the global geospatial industry hub
- Inclusive Business Solutions: Developing multicultural and racially diverse business leaders and entrepreneurs
- STL 2030 Jobs Plan: Substantially increasing the number of high-quality jobs in the metro area and reduce racial inequities
- STLMade: Manage the metro’s national reputation; amplify an authentic and inclusive narrative through stories of people moving the region forward
Insights and Updates
Investors of GSL will receive timely insights, updates and intelligence through curated newsletters and communications. These communications will be distributed electronically and will supplement the peer relationships that are cultivated through GSL’s investor forums and other events.
We Can’t Do It Without You
If you or your organization has questions about investment and collaboration with Greater St. Louis, Inc., we encourage you to complete the form below.